Gladiator White Platform Lace Up Boots
- Worldwide shipping
Very Comfy and Attractive.
Big sizes are also available. 15 cm and19 cm heel height options
Photo 19 cm
High quality, fashionable and comfortable!
All heels are reinforced with steel material and are long-lasting.
You can also ask our shoes in different colors. Please inquire or write your color choices in the notes part, at check out.
Made in Turkey.
We are not responsible for any problems you may experience due to high heel heights.
Heel heights may vary few cms according to your feet size.
In Tajna Shoes, all shoes are made to order. For a perfect fit, please do the measurements, according to the explanations below, and indicate them in the note section of your order at check out.
Please note that, while we will show the best effort to manufacture by the measurements that you provide, while proportioning the shoes, the measurement could vary slightly.
- Gather paper, a pencil, and a ruler or a tape measure.
- Sit down on a chair and place the paper on the floor.
- Place one foot on the paper and allow it to rest naturally.
- Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, mark the longest toe (generally the big toe) and the back of the heel, by tracing a line as closely as possible. It is important not to angle the pencil in or out.
- Using the ruler, measure the distance between the two lines that you traced, meaning the distance from the toe to the heel.
- If you are ordering boots, taking the measure of your ankle perimeter, as indicated in the picture will be useful for a better fit.
- Wrap measuring tape around your ankle and take the measure.
- If you are ordering long boots, measurement of your calf as indicated in the picture above, is needed.
- Wrap measuring tape around the largest part of your leg, between your knee and your ankle and take the measure. Don’t wrap the measuring tape too tight.
- If you’re ordering an over-the-knee boot, then you should measure the perimeter of your leg, where you would like the boot to finish.
- Wrap measuring tape around your thigh (where you want the boot to finish) and take the measure. Don’t wrap the measuring tape too tight.
All shoes are hand-made to order in Turkey and shipped worldwide from TURKEY or the UK.
Please allow us up to 7 to 15 business days for production.
Your shoes will be shipped as soon as they are ready.
Shipping companies we work with are UPS , DHL and Royal Mail.
After the order is shipped , the delivery time for shipping is 2 to 14 business days depending on your location.
We pay your shipping fees but do note that we do not pay for your local taxes or custom dutie payments. Please check the customs regulations and VAT rules for the delivery of products from outside your country. We are unable to settle the customs duty on your behalf and cannot interfere with customs processes.
In cases of errors or delays caused by the shipping carrier, we will help to resolve the dispute to the best of our ability, yet we will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or losses caused by the shipping carrier. Due to delays caused by the shipping carrier's office hours in national holidays by countries, we will not be held responsible.
For further information, please view our Terms and Condition page.