If you are unsure about the shoe size that fits you, please measure your feet as explained below and find the corresponding shoe size from the sizing chart.
- Gather paper, a pencil, and a ruler or a tape measure.
- Sit down on a chair and place the paper on the floor.
- Place one foot on the paper and allow it to rest naturally.
- Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, mark the longest toe (generally the big toe) and the back of the heel, by tracing a line as closely as possible. It is important not to angle the pencil in or out.
- Using the ruler, measure the distance between the two lines that you traced, meaning the distance from the toe to the heel.
Instep Perimeter Length:
In case you believe that your instep perimeter is larger than average, please also do measure it as explained below and add it as a note at checkout.
- Measure the widest part of your foot as shown in the picture, by wrapping a measuring tape around it. If there’s a bone deformity on the foot, wrap the tape around that area.
- It is better to use a measuring tape, to measure the instep perimeter. If you don't have one, you can use a rope to warp around your foot once and then measure the length of the rope with a ruler.