Finding Your Shoe Size
If you are unsure about the shoe size that fits you, please measure your feet as explained below and find the corresponding shoe size from the sizing chart.
- Gather paper, a pencil, and a ruler or a tape measure.
- Sit down on a chair and place the paper on the floor.
- Place one foot on the paper and allow it to rest naturally.
- Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, mark the longest toe (generally the big toe) and the back of the heel, by tracing a line as closely as possible. It is important not to angle the pencil in or out.
- Using the ruler, measure the distance between the two lines that you traced, meaning the distance from the toe to the heel.
Instep Perimeter Length:
In case you believe that your instep perimeter is larger than average, please also do measure it as explained below and add it as a note at checkout.
- Measure the widest part of your foot as shown in the picture, by wrapping a measuring tape around it. If there’s a bone deformity on the foot, wrap the tape around that area.
- It is better to use a measuring tape, to measure the instep perimeter. If you don't have one, you can use a rope to warp around your foot once and then measure the length of the rope with a ruler.